Our GVBA Churches Looking for Ministry Leaders
Airline Baptist Church in Henderson, Kentucky is prayerfully seeking a senior pastor with a heart for sharing the Gospel and facilitating growth within the congregation. Airline Baptist Church is a multi-generational church that consists of various ministries, community outreach, and children’s program.
The senior pastor shall serve as the chief under-shepherd and overseer of this local church, feeding, leading, and nurturing the sheep. This person’s main responsibilities will be to communicate God’s Word, minister to spiritual needs, and provide biblical leadership for the church. Additional responsibilities include:
- Oversee pastoral staff.
- Provide leadership and vision for the church. Direct plans for ministry and church growth; develop and fine-tune the church structure based on the Team philosophy of ministry.
- Motivate, equip, and nurse the people of the church through example, preaching and teaching God’s Word, and spiritual counseling.
- Spend significant time in prayer and Bible study.
- Contact/visit hospitalized or grieving church members and prospective members.
- Officiate at weddings and funerals.
- Provide premarital counseling, counseling regarding salvation and spiritual issues, and other counseling for church members as time permits.
- Perform ordinances, such as Communion and Baptism.
- Oversee church discipline and manage conflict in the church. Seek to reconcile relationships and promote unity within the church.
- Participate in evangelism efforts through preaching and giving invitations during worship services, revival or other special services, visitation, and other outreach efforts.
Please submit resumes to the Airline Baptist Church Pastor Search Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are searching for a part time minister of music (approximately 10 to 12 hours weekly). Salary negotiable based on experience, talent, and availability. Organize and lead practices and some special events. We are a bible teaching Baptist Church. If interested, please submit your resume and or video links to our email email@example.com or mail your resume to Bellfield Baptist Church, 9980 Hwy 136 E Henderson, KY 42420.
We are looking for a part-time/bi-vocational Youth Pastor. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robards Missionary Baptist Church
Robards Missionary Baptist Church (RMBC) in Robards, Kentucky is prayerfully seeking a pastor with a heart for sharing the Gospel message and being a servant leader to our congregation. RMBC is a small community church with various ministries, community outreach, and a strong heart for missions. RMBC is open to the potential for either full time or bi-vocational arrangements depending on the personal calling of each candidate. The pastor shall serve as the chief under-shepherd and overseer of our church, feeding, leading, and nurturing our sheep. The Pastor’s main responsibilities will be to proclaim God’s Word through Sunday morning worship and bible studies. RMBC also needs a strong servant leader that will help our sheep grow spiritually in both word and deed. The two primary requirements for candidates for this position are listed below. Feel free to reach out to us for additional details regarding our church or the position we are trying to fill. 1) Support the ministries and witness of the Kentucky Baptist Convention. 2) Be in doctrinal alignment with the Baptist Faith and Message 2000. • Reference your bible or request our summary sheet. How to contact us … Contact: Pastor Search Committee Phone: (270) 521-7028 Email: email@example.com Address: PO Box 250, 8089 KY-416, Robards, KY 42452 Location: https://goo.gl/maps/4HhY2zkTuJ1dDpKv5 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RobardsBaptistChurch